It’s our mission to provide our clients with sound business advice and represent their interests with the highest level of professionalism, intelligence and integrity in the industry.
For every single client, we will work as hard as we can to help them achieve their dreams.
We are grateful and inspired to be working with a select team of professionals whom we believe are the most capable, honest and hard-working in the area. We believe that working hard at something you love to do, with people you trust, is one of the greatest experiences in life. We love to help our customers find a house that can become their dream home. We are devoted to our family, our colleagues, and our community.
Finally, we believe that our business can be successful for generations only if we continue a Tradition of Trust.
- Do the right thing.
- Create positive, lasting memories in all our relationships.
- Make tomorrow better than today.
- Succeed as a brokerage while excelling as individuals.
- Own it, and act passionately on it.
- Support and give back to our community.
It’s not enough to have a business within the community. We believe in being part of the community. True to our core principle of supporting and giving back to the community, Le Reve Real Estate continues to support organizations around its service areas. Annually, a committee collaborates and selects charitable organizations to support; and a company-wide effort begins to work towards making a difference. Some of the organizations we have supported in the past are:
- The Course for the Cause – benefits Autism
- Special Olympics of Maryland
- The Paul J. Kelley Jr. Charitable Foundation, Inc – benefits Gilchrist Hospice
- The Jim O’Malley Foundation – benefits Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- S.H.E.W. – Safe Haven Equine Warriors
- SMGA – Salute Military Golf Associations
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
- Ellicott City Partnership
- Home For Our Troops
- Wishes for Warriors
- March of Dimes
- Bright Focus Foundation-National Glaucoma Research
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Children’s National Health System (Children’s Hospital Foundation)
- American SIDS Institute
- Frederick County Human Society
- American Cancer Society
- Several schools throughout the area